Van Damme versus Derailed (III)

8/12/11

Continuing later,
3 months later.
Been busy with TV;
Does anyone wait for these?

This time I'd better pay attention to names;
I doofed up – Van Damme is Jacques Kristoff.
I never did learn the chick's name – Galina Konstantin;
Yeah, I had to google to know the wife/family's names.

Last time, I totally missed out
Mentioning the on-stage
Acrobatic fight with the Soviets.
It was really weird, lots of twitchy camera work.

After a little IMDB check,
I find out that Van Damme's son
Plays as his character's son.
His roles are usually in his dad's films.

Upon watching this a second time,
I doofed up Natasha's role;
I thought Jacques' wife was cheating with Cole.
Actually, that could've been kind of cool.

I dunno; the cheating thing would have made sense.
What the hell is Jacques' family doing,
Catching this train? Isn't this too big a coincidence?
At least with the cheating, Madeline'd have a point being there.

The kids reunite with Madeline,
With the other hostages in the dining cart.
Galina's deadset for Munich;
Cole's all set to get some Galina.

Here comes that violin part.
“French. 1800s, I'd say.”
Ker-smash.
Did he have to take lessons as a kid?

Cole shoots a hostage,
“Again, have you seen
The people I described?”
Galina and Jacques listen from outside.

Top-o-train shootout;
Hey, is there going to be a tunnel?
Jacques reenters, to kick
A dude over a table.

Cue splitscreen fight scene.
Natasha, the Madeline-alike,
Captures Galina.
A virus vial gets smooshed.

Talk about damaged goods.
“We're going to make an antidote.. a vaccine.”
Natasha is totally fucked;
Cole doles her a shot to the chest.

This movie has a trend
Of presuming Jacques is dead.
He keeps coming back, instead.
Shoot him in the head?

“When I found you, you were
Nothing but a cheap circus tart,
Hustling the locals.”
Mmm.. Cole, the romancer.

Galina makes a move on Cole,
Trying to save her butt.
Jacques finds a way back inside;
“Hey! You're the conductor!”